Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 October 2023

Well, hello again

  So I started this blog quite a few years ago.  Since then we have had so many changes in the family and house and everything in our lives. Its amazing how time flies and how things change.  I looked back at some of my previous posts and Ive had a giggle.  My youngest two kids were practically babies.  "Two of my older kids have now had babies of their own.  My husband has retired   We moved houses.  Ive been hit with an illness that has put me on oxygen-but Im still going lol.  One of our sweet puppies had to be put down-the other is still a huge stinker.  

   I thought I might start blogging again-and why not keep this one going.  I had so much fun designing and creating it I'd rather just pick up where I left off.  So here it is-a place where I will talk about life-I don't know if it will be as funny as it was when my kids were growing up but it's never a dull moment around here so lets see how it goes.

   So happy to be back!!!

Lynanne

No comments:

Post a Comment